The first time, I heard about affirmations was from Kimora Lee Simmons in her Fabulosity book. Which by the way is still a great read no matter your age. She talked about being confident, speaking words of positivity & visualizing what you want. Even the concept of vision boards of sorts was mention when she wrote a check to herself. I have done vision boards that everything manifested to me within a month to vision books that nothing came to the light of day.
Fast forward, a couple years and I hired Stephanie of My Life Keys to be my life coach. She really help me align my life and get in tuned to what I wanted to achieve. One of the first steps was getting affirmations set up. Stephanie provided me affirmations on money, love, business and personal.
The goal was for me to say them constantly throughout the day to align my thoughts. It was going good. I stopped working with Stephanie because of financial issues. Basically business was slow & life coach was a luxury.
Come to present day I have reestablished utilizing affirmations for my personal and business life. The bible teaches us there is power life & death in the tongue, Proverbs 18:21. It also tells us to make the vision clear because at a certain time it will be revealed, Habakkuk 2:2. So, there is biblical root to doing this too. I’ll be honest at first I thought The Secret and such was real. Until I realized how to work it to my advantage of the purpose God had for me.
Here are 10 affirmations that help you create a victory mindset for your personal & business life.
The best tip I can give you is to set an alarm each day at random times to say these words over your life. Having the alarm pop up with the affirmation has been extremely helpful to me.
- I own a multiple million dollar company.
- I live a harmonious life that includes happiness, success, love, joy, perfect health, and abundance of wealth.
- I am a confident, talented, beautiful woman or man.
- I attract the right clients.
- Opportunties, relationships, and success constantly come to me.
- I have access to an infinite amount of choices, and resources to grow in my life.
- The shift is happening in my life and I am experience God’s second touch.
- Money flows to me easily and effortlessly.
- Thankful to experience Gods love for me everyday in all aspects of my life.
- “I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you.” – Genesis 12: 1-3
If you are wanting more great affirmations, I would check out Stephanie’s twitter feed or you can contact her about creating custom affirmations for you to use to create the life you want. All the affirmations that I say are very customized to where I want my life to be. I love when I see them pop up on my screen, it aligns me back to where I am going no matter my certain circumstances.